- Course Content
Microblading training courses offer training in one of the aesthetic beauty industries’ fastest growing, ‘must-have’ eyebrow treatments.
Our training courses cover in-depth theory, discussing the physiology of the skin in relation to microblading, plus the consultation and consent process and potential risks and complications associated with treatment. Our focus is on the safe and effective treatment of the skin so adjunctive skincare and vital pre and post treatment advice is covered at length.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive an accredited certificate in this area.
- You will need two models on day 2 of the course (We may be able to provide models upon request)
- Cost: £800
- Duration: 2 days
- CPD Points: 9
- Kit included
How to book
What You Will Learn
- Contra-indications and contra-actions of a treatment
- Benefits of the treatment
- Anatomy & physiology
- Client consultation
- Prepare for the treatment
- Treatment process
- Maintenance & aftercare advice for treatment
- Health & Safety
- Laws & Legislation
- Hygiene & Sterilisation Methods