Aqualyx Fat Dissolving
- Course Content
What is Aqualyx?
Aqualyx is a water-based solution that is injected into the fatty tissue, surrounds the cells and destroys them. The remains of the fat cells are then excreted by the body safely as waste. Aqualyx is used for people who want to get rid of stubborn areas of fat in their faces and in their bodies and is clinically proven for these purposes
Aqualyx can be used in the face and body to great effect. For small areas such as the jowls and chin, just one session can dramatically reduce fat deposits and return a more youthful and defined facial contour. For larger areas like tummies, bingo wings and bums you may need up to 5 sessions to see dramatic results.
Fat dissolving injections are especially effective in areas where smaller fat deposits collect. These problem zones usually affect the abdomen, chin, upper arms or upper legs (saddlebags), stomach, back (bra fat or muffin top), Pseudo gynecomastia (male breasts) and are often impossible to shift even with a healthy diet and exercise.
- Previous experience in advanced treatments including Microneedling, Microblading, SPMU
- You are already qualified in Botox, Dermal Fillers
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Medical Professional
Please note that these are our requirements and you should always check with your insurance company.
1 model is required at 12pm for the practical session.
How to book
What You Will Learn
- Contra-indications and contra-actions of a treatment
- Benefits of the treatment
- Anatomy & physiology
- Client consultation
- Prepare for the treatment
- Treatment process
- Maintenance & aftercare advice for treatment
- Health & Safety
- Laws & Legislation
- Hygiene & Sterilisation Methods
- Professional ethics
- Working with sharps
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Local authority licensing regulation