- Course Content
The Chemical Peel Course is a brand-new training course that we are offering at LAB Academy.
Chemical peels are fast becoming the first choice for many customers seeking a fresh and rejuvenated look and feel to their face.
By completing our Chemical Peel Course, you will have gained the knowledge, skills and experience to offer this treatment to your clients.
What Is A Chemical Peel?
The CLINICCARE Chemical Peel is a superficial acid skin peel suitable for anti-ageing, pigmentation, blemishes and skin rejuvenation.
What Are The Benefits Of A Chemical Peel?
Our Chemical Peel Course will help you to understand the benefits of this treatment, which will be especially favoured by customers who prefer anti-ageing treatments which are less invasive than Botox, for instance.
- Improving the skin’s colour, clarity, tone and texture.
- Refining the look and feel of lines and wrinkles.
- Bettering the overall hydration of the skin.
- Addressing visible skin imperfections.
- Stimulating healthy skin cell growth to improve radiance.
- Reducing discolouration often caused by sun damage.
- Aiding the clear up of visible breakouts.
Which Skin Types Are Chemical Peels Suitable For?
By completing our Chemical Peel Course, you will gain a thorough understanding of the treatment itself, how it is performed and most importantly, the skin types it is suitable for.
- Skin that is aged.
- Skin that is photo-damaged.
- Skin that has rough texture, lines and wrinkles.
- Skin that has enlarged pores.
- Skin that is dull or sallow in colour.
How Long Does It Take To Complete A Chemical Peel Course?
The course duration is a half day.
How Much Does A Chemical Peel Course Cost?
The cost of our half day Chemical Peel training course is £250.00.
Where Can I Buy The Products On Completion Of My Chemical Peel Course?
On completion of your Chemical Peel Course with LAB Academy, you will be able to open a Cliniccare account. Once done, you will be able to purchase retail and salon products suitable to offering this treatment to your clients. This includes but is not limited to; peel products, cleansers, toners, exfoliants, masks, moisturisers, and more.
- Medically Trained
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
How to book
What You Will Learn
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Skin health
- Science behind chemical peels
- Treatable skin conditions
- Products & ingredients used during treatment
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Step by step demonstration
- Practice on live model
- Sales & marketing