- Course Content
In this course, you can learn the art of semi-permanent lip liner & blush technique by utilising a permanent makeup machine and needles.
This course will prepare you to design, shape, and implant semi-permanent colour to resemble a soft and natural look for your clients.
Our accredited training course will take you through the process to competently create a semi-permanent lip blush, as well as learning the theoretical knowledge and safety procedures involved in practicing these treatments to an industry-standard.
- Previous semi-permanent makeup training (Qualified)
- Beauty Therapist Level 1,2 or above
- Medical Professional
Please note that these are our requirements and you should always check with your insurance company.
How to book
What You Will Learn
- Contra-indications and contra-actions of a treatment
- Benefits of the treatment
- Anatomy & physiology
- Client consultation
- Prepare for the treatment
- Treatment process
- Maintenance & aftercare advice for treatment
- Health & Safety
- Laws & Legislation
- Hygiene & Sterilisation Methods
- Professional ethics
- Working with sharps
- Bloodborne pathogens
- Local authority licensing regulation
- Wound healing
- Patch testing
- Colour theory
- Skin tones
- Colour changes
- Needle depths and angle