Microneedling Training Course (Dermapen & Dermaroller)
- Course Content
Microneedling, skin needling or collagen induction therapy leads the way in skin rejuvenation. Safely delivered this treatment carries no risk or downtime to the client. It is a procedure whereby a device, such as a dermaroller or a dermapen, is passed across the surface of the skin creating superficial punctures that stimulate a healing response.
What Are The Benefits Of Microneedling?
One of the main benefits of microneedling is its ability to stimulate the growth of collagen and elastin, which is the key to new, youthful-looking skin. Because of its ability to trigger the generation of new skin cells, dermatologists have found that a few sessions will noticeably reduce fine lines, crow’s feet, and deep wrinkles on the forehead. You can also treat:
- Hair loss (Alopecia)
- Dark spots or patches on your skin (hyperpigmentation)
- Stretch marks
- Sun damage
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive an accredited certificate in this area.
- Medically Trained
- Level 3 in Beauty Therapy
- Semi-Permanent Makeup
It is the learners responsibility to check with their insurance provider to ensure that they can obtain the correct insurance cover.
- You will need one models= on the day of training
- Cost: £350
- Duration: 1 day
- CPD Points: 13
- Kit included
How to book
What You Will Learn
- Skin anatomy & physiology
- Skin health
- History of skin needling
- Science behind skin needling
- Treatable skin conditions
- Products & ingredients used during treatment
- Contra-indications and contra-actions
- Introduction to equipment & device instructions
- Step by step demonstration
- Practice on live model
- Hazardous waste disposal
- Sales & marketing