Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Course Content
This course is the perfect follow-on course for anyone who has completed our Classic Individual Eyelash Extension training course already (or Eyelash Extension training with an alternative provider) and has at least 6 months experience of delivering individual eyelash extension treatments. This 1 day course will help you advance your lash application techniques and lash treatments to an expert level.
Upon successful completion of the course you will receive an accredited certificate in this area.
- You will need one model to arrive at 11:30 on the day of the course
- Cost: £220
- Duration: 1 Day
- CPD Points: 21
- Kit not included – this course does not include a kit, however we provide all products and tools required to complete the practical training on the day, at the training centre for you to use. This is so students are not tied into specific kits or brands of products as part of their course fee, before they are trained and able to make an informed choice. Learners will receive a kit list and gain advice about different brands and suppliers to enable you to purchase products from your chosen supplier directly following your training.
How to book
Why Choose LAB Academy
We pride ourselves on offering high-quality accredited training at an affordable price. LAB Academy has a sleek and modern training centre which provides the perfect learning atmosphere for our students. The training centre is well equipped with the latest equipment and products required to adhere to all industry standards. All courses are ran in small groups allowing the learner to receive the necessary attention required to get the most out of their training experience. We want to deliver the very best student experience possible and will be available for ongoing support throughout and after your training.
Lisa Allison is the owner and Lead Tutor and has a wealth of industry knowledge and experience. Lisa holds levels 2,3 & 4 in Beauty Therapy and gained her teaching qualification in Certificate of Education from Teesside University, other qualifications include the Assessors Award and the Internal Quality Assessors Award. All of our tutors are industry experienced and fully qualified.
What you Will Learn
- Understand benefits of Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Understand contra-indications and contra-actions of the treatment
- Consult with client
- Patch testing
- Prepare and plan for the treatment
- Explanation of products
- Application, removal and maintenance of Russian Volume Eyelash Extensions
- Aftercare advice
- Health and Safety Law
- Data Protection Act
- Professionalism and Code of Ethics
- Hygiene and Sterilisation Methods